MYSTERIOUS EGYPT REVIEW
What is so mysterious about Egypt? Can the gate open for us to try and solve it? Pragmatic Play brings us another fun-packed online slot with symbols inspired by Egyptian legends, such as the pyramids and the Eye of Horus. The main character is the Queen of Egypt that represents both scatter and wild.
Standard five reels, three rows with 10 paylines is what we have in front of our eyes.
Our Queen of Egypt placed both high paying symbols and low paying ones on the reels:
- Eye of Horus – Pays out 500x the bet for 5 on a payline
- Pyramid – Pays out 200x the bet for 5 on a payline
- Egyptian Cat (Bastet Goddess) – Pays out 75x the bet for 5 on a payline
- Egyptian Falcon (Horus God) – Pays out 75x the bet for 5 on a payline
- The Ace and King Playing Cards – Each pays out 15x the bet for 5 on a payline
- The Queen, Jack, and 10 Playing Cards – Each pays out 10x the bet for 5 on a payline
The minimum you can bet is €0.10, while the maximum can go as high as €100. Autoplay function is "implemented" where up to 100 auto-spins can be chosen, so you can sit back and relax. There are single win and balance limits too.
Mysterious Egypt RTP is 96.5%, with exceptionally high volatility.
If You are the one who chases enormous hits, Mysterious Egypt will not disappoint you due to a maximum win of 5533x of your total stake.
Mysterious Egypt uses classic “Book of” slot modus operandi. Land 3, 4, or 5 of the Egyptian queen on the same spin, you will trigger 10 free spins.
Before the 10 Free Spins awarded can begin, the game selects not one but two expanding symbols. During the feature, after the game pays out the regular wins, the selected symbols might expand one after the other to cover the entire reel.
These symbols pay according to the paytable and can form winning combos even on non-adjacent positions. Moreover, the two symbols will expand only if there are enough symbols on the screen to form a win.
If you get at least three Scatters on the reels during the Free Spins mode, you will get additional 10 spins.