Voodoo Magic - New slot by Pragmatic Play
Did I hear voodoo? Some say it is one of the most misunderstood religions in the world. Others say it is nonsense. We will throw that away and focus our eyes on real voodoo, and what Pragmatic Play brings us this time.
The reels are set, on a rich background, with a voodoo doll hanging from the top of the grid and jars containing eyeballs, brains, and snakes. The priestess sits quietly on the right side of the screen, glancing at the magical cauldron from time to time.
The Voodoo Magic slot carries on five reels, four rows, and 40 ways to win.
The minimum you can bet is 20p, while for "high-rollers" there is £100 per spin. Autoplay function is "implemented" where up to 100 auto-spins can be chosen, so you can sit back and relax. There are single win and balance limits too.
Voodoo Magic RTP is 96.5%, with high volatility.
If You are the one who chases "huge" hits, Voodoo Magic will disappoint you due to a maximum win of 1000x of your total stake.
Pragmatic Play didn't disappoint when it comes to a bonus game.
A unique set of picking one of the three cards will reveal the following rewards:
- Voodoo Free Spins – 5 free spins with a minimum win of 10x guaranteed.
- Super Voodoo Free Spins – 5 free spins with a minimum win of 25x guaranteed.
- Mega Voodoo Free Spins – 5 free spins with a minimum win of 50x guaranteed.
But that's not it, two Random Spin Features can occur randomly.
- Mystery Curses – the feature starts after the spin ends. When this feature is active, the reels will bring more Wild Symbols.
- Fortune Hex – this feature removes all the Bonus and the low paying symbols on the grid, replacing them with new, high paying ones. After the tumbling session ends and the screen is covered with new symbols, the game pays out all winning combinations.
The best thing to do is to try it yourself, either by playing the demo HERE or by picking one of many casinos that includes the slot in their collection HERE.
Founder of Slotalo. Entered a casino on his 18th birthday and the rest is history. If I would be an iguana who runs a casino, people would call me "The lizard of odds". Also would forbid a zoo in my casino because of too many cheetahs.